Sunday, December 28, 2008

Photo Favorites of 2008

I want to thank all of my clients for a wonderful 2008! I did my first "stranger" session in May, and over the last 7 months have gotten to know many wonderful families. Since 2008 is coming to an end I decided to compile a few of my favorites from every session (those that signed release forms), including some favorites of my own 2 little ones, to make a slideshow. I hope you enjoy the slideshow, which I will warn you is rather long and the song starts over several times (hint: you can click your mouse on the pictures to move along to the next picture), but I just couldn't narrow it down any further (believe me, I took some out in the process trying to shorten the slideshow), but your families are all so beautiful and I just love these shots! Have a Happy New Year, and I hope to have a session with you in 2009!

No comments: